Bathroom Remodeling in Abbeville
Our Bathroom Remodels can help you build a bathroom you fall in love with.
Beautiful, Affordable Bathroom Remodels
Bathroom Remodeling in Abbeville: Buying Guide
How much does it cost to remodel a bathroom?
A bathroom remodel typically ranges roughly from $6,000 to $16,000. Your cost will depend on the quality of the materials that you select.
What costs the most in a bathroom remodel?
Usually, the most expensive part of a bathroom remodel in Abbeville is labor, tile work, and the plumbing. While these are typically the biggest expenses, there are other aspects like layout changes, shower, etc., that can raise your cost.
What is a good budget for a bathroom renovation?
How can I reduce the cost of remodeling a bathroom?
- Retain your bathroom's size and layout
- Keep your bathroom's load bearing walls in place
- Save your bathroom's drywall if possible
- Refinish your existing bathroom's elements instead of replacing them
- Install a prefabricated shower or bathtub
- Install a standard-type toilet
- Keep your bathroom's electrical circuits in place
What are the different types of bathroom vanities?
There are 6 vanity types.
- Pedestal - which requires minimal space but offers no counter or storage space. It can work with any home style and is easy to install.
- Free Standing - A great option for a master bath. Its square/rectangle shape can support 2 sinks.
- Floating - A wall-mounted vanity. Offers an open, contemporary look with floor space underneath.
- Vessel - Sits above your counter. Can come in intricate patterns and designs.
- Under-mounted sink - Built in basin mounted below the countertop. This is a sleek, smooth style, but has limited space underneath the sink. Also requires a professional to install.
- Cabinet - Vanity cabinets are popular due to customization. Pull-out drawers, lots of door and hardware styles, etc.
How long does a bathroom remodel take?
How much does it cost to change a bathtub to a shower?
The cost to convert your bathtub to a shower during a bathroom remodel ranges from $1,200 to $8,000, with an average cost of $3,000. The total cost depends on size, accessibility features, fixtures, installation, and other custom aspects.
What flooring is best in bathrooms?
The most popular choice for bathrooms in Abbeville is tile. Specifically, ceramic and porcelain tiles are great options for bathrooms. Tile flooring is resilient, waterproof, available in a variety of colors and designs, and generally less expensive than other hard surface options.
What tile is best for showers?
How much should a bathroom vanity cost?
Due to all the customization options, there is no one average vanity cost. However, most vanities range from $300 to $3800.
Free Consultation & Estimate
Our professional consultation services are free with no obligation to buy. We’ll take you step by step through the whole planning process and together we’ll come up with a plan for your space to capture everything you are looking for. Let’s get started with your free bathroom consultation and estimate, today!